Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wheeeeeeee, it's time to Peeeeeeee!

First let me say the post office stinks. Mayo mailed me the urine test kit April 9th by first class mail. It never arrived. They mailed another kid on April 15th by priority mail (2-3 days). It hadn't arrived by the 20th. They mailed another by FEDEX Overnight. It got here today along with the priority mail kit that was overdue. Now I have pot to pi$$ in.
I am anxious to take my jars of urine to the post office to return and answer their questions on if it's hazardous, dangerous, or liquid. Actually, they sent me another box to take to a medical clinic so they can mail it back for me. Darn.
I've been drinking water all day to get clean, fresh P for my test. I want it clear as Kaui water, not Kansas water. That would probably get me hospitalized if it looked like the Neosho. I have to go to Wichita tomorrow with NAT so I'll have to take a jug with me. That will be awkward. At least I didn't have to take it to work like Hilary did.
I never thought I'd be sharing my thoughts on urine on-line with people but it's part of trying to donate a kidney.
By the way, I need a name for my kidney. Sydney was already taken by Hilarys kidney so I need a good one for mine before I let him go. Email or facebook me with ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment