Sunday, March 14, 2010

MAYO part 1

The kidney people in Wichita thought I was too difficult to do a transplant on, so they referred me to the Mayo clinic. The Mayo clinic is the world's best hospital. It's located in Rochester, Minnesota, a city of around 100,000 people. Basically, it's about 18,000 smaller than Topeka, KS.

The Mayo clinic specializes in difficult cases. They are always learning and creating new ways to do medical science. The Mayo clinic complex is made up of many tall skyscraper buildings all connected by skyways and a walking subway system. That's nice because it's not really good weather in Minnesota most of the year.

In February, I made my first visit to the Mayo clinic. I made a second trip to the Mayo clinic in early March. I'll blog later about both of those visits...

-Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment